I was out walking the other day and I felt that weird chill down my spine a bunch of times, and it really freaked me out! I went right back home after that, but I made a note of the places that I felt that cold…
Would anyone be able to do me a favour and help me investigate by taking pictures at these locations around the Dighty?
- The Blue Bridge with all the fish!
- A mysterious stone culvert.
- A collection of felled trees just off the path on the way to the old stone culvert, toward the burn.
- Near the old mill sluice gate in Drumgeith park.
- Amidst the trees near Finlathen Aqueduct.
Or anywhere along the Dighty you’ve felt a presence!